Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laatest death notices

In memory of my mate Joey Edwards who went to the Lord 28 July 1999.

Long years have not quietened treasured memories

You are always in my thoughts, always in my dreams

Re-living happy days when our world was young

I don't know quite when, but I know we'll meet again

Till then my love, you are always in my heart

Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memorial Service for the Late Juanita Pringle (nee Franco)

Dear Friends and Family,
We are back in Zimbabwe and have organised a memorial for Mum. Mum's memorial will be held at Highlands Presby church in Harare on Wednesday 29th at 11am. Please dress in bright colours. We invite you to join us afterwards for tea at the church.
Love,
Stuart, Janine and Brett

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juanita Aurianna Pringle (nee Franco)

Memorial Service to be held for Juanita Aurianna Pringle (nee Franco) who passed away on the 27th June 2009 in Ipswich, UK. The service will take place at Highlands Presbyterian Church at 11am on Wednesday 29th July 2009. Please accept this invitation to attend this tribute to Juanita.
Tea will be served at the Church following this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment