Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Theft Warning

At Sam Levy’s Village this am parked in the new Spar carpark.  On returning after shopping, thankfully I used the remote to unlock only the driver’s door, as when I went to open it, a fellow bumped into me and started apologising to try and divert my attention, when I suddenly noticed another fellow on the other side of the vehicle trying to open the passenger door.  They both took off very quickly when they realised they were not going to be successful.  Had I unlocked all the doors the fellow would have definitely helped himself to something from inside the car.  Clearly this carpark is somewhat of a blindspot with the patrolling Village Guards and these Chancers have noticed and taken advantage of this

No comments:

Post a Comment