Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Saturday, June 16, 2012


Dear Family/ Friends/ Business associates/ Acquaintances and everyone I know…
Dorothy Duncan Centre is facing imminent closure… In fact they have already been advised to do so for the end of June. Having done my Service Project (service to community) there in 2003, I deeply feel it is my responsibility to keep it going… Unfortunately I can’t do this alone; I write to you in an appeal for any assistance in any form… cash or kind… We really and truly need a miracle. I appreciate that times are extremely difficult for everyone… But please please help me in an effort to keep this home open.
All we need is 1500 people to donate $10 a month to keep them going….
There will be a fundraising Classical Concert on the 16th of June 2012 at 6.30pm at St. George’s College in The Loyola Hall; as an initial fundraising effort.
 Please come in your numbers. I promise to sing well and from the heart! Would really appreciate any support in whatever way you can!
Nigel Hopkins (OG class of 2005)

Classical Recital
In Aid of Dorothy Duncan Centre

Saturday 16th June 2012
6-30pm
Loyola Hall
St. George’s College

Nigel Hopkins – Tenor
Renée Mostert – Piano
Harmony rogers – Cello

Favourites of:-
Donizetti, Leoncavallo, Puccini, Schubert, Stradella
Pergolesi, Durante, Handel, Mendelssohn, Benjamin Britten & Mozart

ENTRY BY DONATION



Nigel E-mail Signature new

No comments:

Post a Comment