Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Notification of roberry in Chinhoyi

Good morning, I would like to warn people who intend to book in at the Orange Grove Hotel. My family and I were invited to a 60th Birthday Party and booked in at the hotel on Saturday. We were robbed during the early hours of the morning. All our cash was stolen, my cellphone, my husband’s leather jacket and 9 of my rings, which included my wedding ring, eternity ring and engagement ring. When the police came they advised us that almost every week there have been thefts reported. Our rooms were locked and the windows were closed, however when we got up in the morning, the windows were opened, how did they manage to break in without the windows being broken ? If there are constant robberies, should customers not be warned so that they can be extra careful.

I just wanted to advise that if anyone in the Chinhoyi area is approached by people trying to sell rings or a cellphone Nokia 5000 and a leather jacket (Men’s black), please contact Craig Joseph, my husband on 091 2 305 760. The rings include a dress ring with a centre sapphire stone surrounded by small cubic sirconiar, one ring has an emerald and a cubic sirconiar, the other ring is a signet ring in the shape of a heart with initials s on the top and c on the bottom. The other one has a light green stone (not sure what stone it is, it was a gift),

No comments:

Post a Comment