PO BOX A 1317, AVONDALE, HARARE TELEPHONE 336706/335850
Notice is hereby given that the 80th Annual General Meeting of The Repertory Players adjourned on 11 April 2010 will be continued in the auditorium of Reps Theatre, Maasdorp Avenue, Belgravia at 11 am on Sunday 9 May 2010.
By Order of the Committee
Friday 16 April 2010
4. To receive the Report of the Treasurer and to consider the Accounts of the Society
5. To elect a Chairman, Vice Chairman and Members of the Executive Committee for 2010/2011
6. Any Other Business
1. Minutes of the 80th Annual General Meeting up to the point of adjournment as an aide memoire
2. Balance sheet, Income and Expenditure statement and notes to the financial statements for 2009.
3. New policies and procedures adopted
4. Wording of constitution before and after resolution passed at the first part of the meeting.
Please note that anyone who does not wish to download the attachments is welcome to collect hard copies from the Office during normal hours.
STATEMENT BY DAVID COLTART ON RHODESIAN ATROCITIES, HIS TIME IN THE BSAP AND AN APOLOGY FOR HIS ROLE IN SUSTAINING AN UNJUST SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHICH DISCRIMINATED AGAINST PEOPLE OF COLOUR - STATEMENT BY DAVID COLTART ON RHODESIAN ATROCITIES, HIS TIME IN THE BSAP AND AN APOLOGY FOR HIS ROLE IN SUSTAINING AN UNJUST SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHICH D...
1 month ago