Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Beware


From: Belinda Ambrose belindaambrose@icloud.com

Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:36 PM

Good Day Mike



Please could you send this out on behalf of Barry Millward



On Saturday the 9th of July I was visited by “Janet” the white lady that was once spoken about who comes around claiming she needs money to go back to her family in Chinhoyi.  Being of a soft nature and not knowing beforehand who she was I invited her into my home. As I went to collect some money I wanted to give her, I left her sitting in the lounge.  When I came back, gave her the money she then sat a little then left.  After she had left I noticed my Samsung A3 phone was missing and knew she stole it, as it had been there before she came.



She then called me on my landline later in the evening  told me later that that she is sorry for stealing my phone and could I meet her to collect the phone the next day around lunchtime.  No surprise, I have not heard from her since.



If she tries to tell you a sad story and sell you a Samsung A3 serial number 356523 - 06/404192/5* please contact me immediately on 0733 778 267 or call Borrowdale police station on 860148/ 860061/ 67 Police report number is RRB2813495/16 officer dealing with the case is Constable Kunodziya.



Many Thanks



Barry Millward

No comments:

Post a Comment