Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

60th anniversary of the opening of Gwebi

The year 2010 marks the 60th anniversary of the opening of Gwebi. I wonder if there are any late 70 and/or early 80 year olds of Courses 1
and 2 still out there? I know that so many have passed on, but I would
be delighted to hear of or from wives or any of the early students still around. I had occasional contact with Peter Pilcher and Niel Purdon before I left to come to South Africa, but those are the only two I know of. The late Peter Fletcher and I went out to the College for the 50th.
Anniversary, and we former students had a small get-together at the Ruwa Club, but that is the last I have heard of anyone. My email address
is wac@iuncapped.co.za

Please contact me with your news, I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

Bill Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment