Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CONDOLENCES

MELLETT - FRED
Oh Bok thank you for nearly "50" wonderful years of marriage. Bok you were always so understanding. God took you home and I am left alone now. But we will meet again.
Your loving and heartbroken wife
Johanna.

MELLETT - FRED
Oh My Dad, you left us all so quickly. My heart is broken my Dad. Dad you were the world's best Dad and I could never wish for better. You were always there for me Dad - when I needed you the most. My tower of strength were you my Dad. Strength in the most difficult times in my life.
Oh Dad I am going to miss you and how am I going to walk this road without you My Dad!.
My Dad I will forever Love You and Thanks for being my Dad
You heartbroken daughter
Joey

++++++++++
Condolences

Fredrick William Mellett (Fred)
Passed away peacefully in his 71st year in his home on Sunday 29 August.
Beloved husband to Johanna, father to Joey and the late Wayne, Oupa to Bradley, Craig, Shelly, Dwane and Jason. He will be missed and remembered forever.

Fredrick William Mellett

Oupa, I only knew you for a few years, but it felt like a life time. You always knew how to put a smile on my face. I am privileged to have known you like many others and I will remember you always. Laura
Funeral
Thursday 2nd September 2010
10.30 am
Selbourne Park Church

++++++++

THE FUNERAL FOR FRED MELLETT:_- WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 2010 AT 10.30 am AT
SELBORNE PARK CHRISTIAN CHURCH.
FAMILY AND FRIENDS PLEASE EXCEPT THIS INVITATION:
From HIS FAMILY.

++++++++

Colleen Woldemar - Passed away on the 28th August 2010 after a long Illness bravely borne. Our deepest sympathy goes out to
Alan, Charlie , Jeremy, Corey, Benjamin, Sam, Candy and Faye. May she now rest in peace From: Joan and all the Swindells family

++++++

Charlotte Ethel Marques - Passed away on 25 August 2010. Our condolences to Anton and Adie and all the family. We have many happy memories of family get togethers and Auntie Char will never be forgotten. Rest peacefully. Love Alan, Nicky, Ingrid and all our family overseas and in S.A.
THE ZIMBABWE HOSIERY COMPANY http://zimhosiery.co.zw
Tel (+263 9) 461936 * Hunting Line
Fax (+263 9) 460551 or 461936

++++

R.I.P. Gibson Sibanda 24/8/2010 - A rock of the MDC. An honest, sincere, truly principled man. Zimbabwe will be sorely lost without his guidance. Condolences to his family
Ronit Loewenstern

++++++

HADFIELD RUTH YVONNE - The Hadfield family would like to
Thank all those whose loving kindness helped us through the sad loss
Of our mom. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment