Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Death and condolence messages

MILNER - Mary.
Beloved wife of the late Harvey Milner of Sandringham Estates, Nyabira.
Superb Cattle Woman, Mother and Friend.
Passed away Monday 2nd August, 2010 in Dandaro Clinic after a fall that broke her hip.
Deepest sympathies to Huge, Caroline, Etienne and family all in the UK.
Cherith Roberts
Funeral arrangements to be advised later.
Contact: Cherith Roberts: cherith@mweb.co.zw
CONDOLENCES
JORDAAN- LOUIS HENDRIK
My precious Dad, 23 years today.
A Thousand times I needed you,
A Thousand times I've cried,
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
A heart of gold stopped beating,
Two twinkling blue eyes closed to rest.
God Broke my Heart to prove that He only takes the best.
Never a day does by Dad that you are not in my Heart and in our Soul.
May you rest in His Arms till we meet again.
Your daughter Val

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't find your contact nor email.... I have been reading your blog for some time now and it motivated me to start up my own zimbabwean blog. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if we exchanged links and with that I would place a link of your blog on my blogroll and you could do the same for me on your blog....Mazimba's have to stand together...Thank you for taking your time to read this anyways and the link to my blog is below if you would like to take a look.

    http://newsdzezimbabwe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete