Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Please be aware

Sandy Grant [mailto:trio@zol.co.zw] Please be aware to all shoppers using TM Borrowdale and parking in their carpark.  On Wednesday my tyre was slashed with a knife, realising I had a flat I stopped in Breach Road and a "kind" gentleman changed the tyre for me. Once back in the car another chap came to my window, distracted me and I saw my ruck sack being taken out.  I gave chase but very conveniently a car was now at the intersection and drove away.  A lady in a 4x4 gave chase - many thanks to her.  Of course I lost money, ID, driver's licence etc.  All doors and windows were locked except the driver's window. They are a very experienced, smooth talking gang.  I was told if one gets a flat tyre drive on it to a safe place i.e. garage - never mind the tyre its damaged already.

No comments:

Post a Comment