Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Condolences

LENDRUM, Adrian: A Celebration of Life, please join us in celebrating Adrian's life, at Bulawayo Country Club, Saturday 18th September, @ 4pm. Tea & snacks available, plus a cash bar.


Many thanks, Peggy Lendrum & Laurie Thompson
++++++++

FRED MELLETT

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the wonderful people who helped me and assisted me in the passing of my husband. A special thanks to Gary Green and his wife Heather from Anolle Castings & Engineering who opened their hearts to me and were such a blessing. I cannot thank you enough.

Also to Karen Williams who assisted in taking care of the tea's and eats and Shez Blatch. Words cannot express to you on all you have done and your heart in all.

Also to Richard Langworthy for conducting the funeral. Thank so much Richard.

Lastly to Graeme Dexter my son-in-law so took care of all the arrangements. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless you all

Johanna Mellett (wife of Fred Mellett)

++++++++

ADRIAN LENDRUM

Dear Jeff - so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Love & thoughts to you and the family.

Fleur Donzelli-Coelho
+++++++
ADRIAN LENDRUM:
A real friend in need, he was always there to help when the going got tough even when we were far apart. Ray.

1 comment:

  1. Adrian was a good friend and it was always a pleasure to see him when he visited the UK.
    I am so sad at his passing and send my condolences to Peggy, Laurie, and all of Adrian's family and friends in southern Africa and the UK.
    Anthony Coppin
    Garstang
    Lancashire, UK

    ReplyDelete