AS A COMMUNITY OUR URGENT HELP IS NEEDED ALONG THE BORROWDALE ROAD.
• The road verge is overgrown/tar damage.
• The drains are broken and blocked.
• The rain water cannot run off the roads and heavy rains are predicted.
• THE POTENTIAL FOR ACCIDENTS HAVE INCREASED.
THIS IS AN AREA APPEAL TO ALL HOMES, BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS, GOVERNMENT DEPTS. CHURCHES, DOMESTIC GARDENERS, WORKERS AND ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP TO MEET ALONG BORROWDALE ROAD WITH A SHOVEL (IF POSSIBLE PLEASE BRING A NEON JACKET) ON SATURDAY 20th NOVEMBER AT 8.30AM.
• Soil and Foliage will be placed on the island and on the verges for collection by City of Harare who will be working with us.
• Bags, gloves, masks, spikes and water will be on site.
• Suggest working in teams of 3 with 2 collecting and 1 holding the bag open.
• Full bags of rubbish to be placed in delegated area on the verge of the road for collection by City of Harare.
COLLECTIVELY WE CREATE A CLEANER CITY
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CITY OF HARARE.
PHONE SHARON HOOK 04 870877/0772240442 firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement regarding the illegal manner in which ZEC is allowing postal voting to take place. - Senator David Coltart 13th July 2018 I have noted how ZEC has tried to argue that the current system of postal voting is lawful. ZEC argues that there is...
1 week ago