Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Condolence Notices

CHRIS MOON


Our deepest sympathies to Cathy, Allison, Lizzie, Harry and Angus on the very sad passing

of Chris. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. We will always remember Chris and know

he is at peace with Mitch.

Barry, Adrienne, Elaine, Mike, Michelle and Simon

+++++++

PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE DONATIONS FOR CONDOLENCE MESSAGES TO EDITH DULY NURSING HOME.

IN MEMORIUM ROBERTS - Madeleine Ann (Mandy)

In loving and eternal memory of our much loved Mum, mum-in-law, Gran, sister, aunt and friend, who passed away peacefully on the 19th March 2008 after an illness borne with courage and dignity.

Three long years have passed, my mum since you left us. You are in my thoughts each and every day of my life. I miss you so much and treasure the memories I have of you. You left a legacy for me. One of inspiration, courage and a never failing ability to laugh. Your indomitable spirit remains my greatest ambition.

I see you in the beauty of a bright blue sky

I feel you near when my tears I cry

I see you in the stars that shine at night

You are the breeze that helps me to fly

I believe in Angels and the triumph of good

I believe in integrity, courage and love

I believe that love any distance transcends

I will always believe you look down from above

I still cry my tears my much loved mum

And time does not mean that my heart has mended

But I will celebrate your unique and bravely live life

And try hard to accept that your time here ended

When your soul left this plane, everything changed

But there are some things that will remain the same

The love of my mum, nothing can take

You walked this earth and your legacy remains.

We will always love you and miss you beyond any words.

Your daughter, Caroline, son-in-law Craig and your grandchildren, Sarah, Sianne and Callum.

RIP my mum.

+++++++++



RODGER George Gardiner slipped away 15th march in his 95th year at Rynpark Home Benoni. Ex Rhodesia Railways 1950 to 1976 Divisional Workshops Bulawayo and a leader of the Railton Soccer and cricket establishments. Father to Beryl and Colin, father in law to Ray and Peggy and loving grandfather and great grandfather. The family have reveled in his love, compassion, advice and have drawn from the exemplary standards which he set and adhered to throughout his life. Well batted Dad. (cwgrodger@telkomsa.net)

Colin Rodger

+++++++



MONICA (KATZ) APPLEBY

OUR BEAUTIFUL FRIEND PASSED AWAY IN THE USA AFTER A LONG BATTLE WITH CANCER. HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY.

ANNA BUSHBY & FAMILY- PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

++++++



CONDOLENCES

Joey Van Den Bergh

Our dearest Mother/ Ouma passed away on the 1st March in JHB. Mommy/ Ouma you have and always will be a very special part of our lives. Your suffering is over and you are resting. May GOD hold you in his hands for eternity. We love you and miss you more than words could ever say. R.I.P.

With the deepest love, Wayne, Jen, Davey and Wayne Jnr.



"We little knew that day that God was going to call your name,

In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you Mommy, you did not go alone,

For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.

You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide,

And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,

But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again".

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.

So He put His arms around you and whispered "come to me."

With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away.

Although we... loved you dearly, we could not make you stay.

A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

We will love and miss you dearly Mommy. At peace at last....

Your family in Zimbabwe, all your friends and Betty are waiting for you at home.

The Memorial Service for the late JOEY VAN DEN BERGH will be held at the Revival Centre, 23 Galway Road, (off 16th Avenue) Famona on Friday the 18th March at 11.00 a.m. Tea will be served afterwards at 14 Hillside Road, Hillside, Bulawayo.

++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment