Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ORCHID - Adrian.

Beloved Husband of Dawn, Father to Scott and Mark, passed away Saturday 7th April.Will be missed sadly by all he knew. Contact donnarose@mango.zw

ORCHID - Adrian.
The Funeral Service for the late Adrian Orchid will be held at the Prince Edward Chapel on Saturday 14th April at 10 a.m. Friends and family please
accept this intimation. donnarose@mango.zw
GLORIA IVY JORDAAN : Passed away on 8th April 2012


Mom in my arms I held you tight
Through the hardest part of life
In my heart the memories clear
Of the greatest mum I love so dear.
I held you so close to my heart
Praying that we'll never part
But God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.
So he put his arms around you and whispered "come with me"
With tearful eyes I watched you, and saw you pass away Although I loved you dearly, I could not make you stay A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.
God..broke my heart to prove to me, he...... only takes the BEST
Thank you mom, for being so brave and strong.
And for all that you have done for me,
You loved me from the very start,
with your warm, kind, and loving heart.
You'd lift me up, when I was feeling blue, Thank you mom, for I could always count on you.
You were such- an awesome mother,
it was a privilege to call you Mom.
The love you showed was like no other.
Now I know you'll watch over me from heaven above.
And a tear I will shed for you every day.
You my bright shining star.
Love always your heart broken daughter
VAL

No comments:

Post a Comment