Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Death Announcement - Ernest Wentzel


It comes with great sadness to announce the Death of Ernest Wentzel in Ireland on Saturday the 10th of September 2011.


Loving Father of Louise and Trevor, Paul and Sara, Grandfather of Hannah, Alexander, and Zoey. Brother to Don.

May he Rest In Peace.

Memorial Service
The Memorial Service for the late Ernest and Mal Wenztel will be held at the Base Church, 100 Enterprise Road, in Harare at 10:30am on


Saturday, 17th of September 2011.

Contact: Kira


2 comments:

  1. Kira my name is John Morgan and I am and very old friend of the Wentzel family. I was in contact with Ernest via FB. Would you have Don Wentzels contact details. This is really sad. I have a cd called growing up in Byo and they feature in it with their grand parents as well. My e mail is jhmjohnmorgan@gmail.com. I am in Hazyview South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kira
    This is so sad, I know that Ernest lost his wife over a year ago, so sorry to hear of his passing too. Val

    ReplyDelete