Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wonder if you can assist. I am trying to trace Barbara Paul

She and her husband lived on Fig Tree Farm, Somabhula

There is a phone number quoted in the book - 054 223658

but as I have no phone lines I cannot call them I can use e.mail since I
have a satellite connection

Would you know if they are still in Zimbabwe and whether they have an
e.mail address

I am actually looking for them on behalf of some friends of theirs now
living in Australia

Many thanks

Trish

TRISH KOK
BAOBAB BOOKINGS
(MAGIC TRAVEL & TOURS P/L)
Box 40 G Gawa Kariba Zimbabwe
SKYPE ADDRESS : trishkok
+263 (0)61 3127 - fax/phone
+ 263 (0)61 2225
E.MAIL : baobab@iwayafrica.com baobab@zol.co.zw

No comments:

Post a Comment