Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Latest domestic notices

In memory of Mike Edwards 1942 - September 1994: Honorary Game ranger Hwange National Park, Co-Founder HwangeConservation Society:There are times when my heart so hurts just for one more chance to be able to talk to you or just to see you,i would love the chance to tell you face to face "hey I love you dad" to show you my grandchildren, your greatgrandchildren, I would love the chance to show you where and how we now live, to be able to phone you, to gently teaseyou, I am so very glad that we spoke and shared stories, those do help. But most of all, I am so very glad that you weremy dad, my friend, my protector, and fishing partner. I miss you dad, and every year seems to get harder. I love you and am proudto have been your daughterUrsula DareUnited kingdom+++++++++++++
Please pass on to Judy and Family our deepest condolences on the passing away of Mike Phillipson.Love and sympathyPauline and Edward Bloomhill,Salisbury UK++++
WINIFRED GERTRUDE SALTER
Win passed away peacefully on 28th August, 2009 at Edith Duly. Lovingly remembered by Anne and Mark and their families.Memorial service to be held on Monday 13th September, 2009 at 10.00 am at Farleys Chapel.+++++Leslie Clark, Lithographer, of Bradfield and Hillside Bulawayo, and latterly of Harrogate England passed into the presence of the Lord on Tuesday 25th August 2009.Much loved husband and sorely missed by Lettie, of 50 Knaresborough Rd Harrogate HG2 7LU England.Loving Father and Grandpa of Keith, Michael, Ian and their families, deeply saddened by their loss.+++++Mike PhillipsonDeepest Sympathy to Judy, Debbie, Eric and Family on the passing of a great man, husband, father, grandfather and friend. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all ....Love The Blairs (John and hazel, Cheryl and Gordon and Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment