8am to 12pm 1pm – 4pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm Saturdays
• Seedlings of around 50 Species of Indigenous Zimbabwe Trees,
• Beautify your garden, school, club, smallholding etc. at little cost
• All species come with detailed instructions on tree size and attributes, where and how to plant, a watering regime as well as how to strike from seed
• At present, all seedlings are just $3 each!
• How to get there – take Monavale Road, off Princes Road, Belvedere – cross the Avondale Stream Bridge and take the extreme left exit on the roundabout in front of the B.S. Leon Trust.
This is Fenella Drive (signposted). Proceed to nearly the end of this road (past the vlei lookout platform) until you see the nursery sign on your right.
• Contact Numbers – 0772 772 771 during working hours, or 0772 376 506/304298, 308382/0712 636 458 (after hours)
• WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT.
Statement regarding the illegal manner in which ZEC is allowing postal voting to take place. - Senator David Coltart 13th July 2018 I have noted how ZEC has tried to argue that the current system of postal voting is lawful. ZEC argues that there is...
2 days ago