Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Toney Osbourne

Sadly I must advise everyone that Tony past away this morning.

Notes such as these are never easy to write – losing a another colleague of old saddens me greatly as I am sure it does you all; his battle, fought so gallantly, against diabetes together with an infection and a wound which wouldn’t heal proved just too great...

I know I speak for everyone when I say we reach out to Cynthia and the family, we take their hands and weep with them; Cynthia’s email address is  tonyosborne@yoafrica.com  

At this point I do not know the funeral arrangements but once these are known I will advise local Dagaboys.   

Cynthia you all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace Tony.


    

m








Psalm 62.1  My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him


No comments:

Post a Comment