Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can you believe this.....

Just a little note received today - thought it interesting.....
I have a phonebill of USD$67000.00. Can someone tell me how one can get a phone bill which is proberbly the price of the house I live in. I was told I made a couple of phonecalls to Ethiopia and thats why the bill was high.

Had I known that it was that expensive, I would have cought a flight to Ethiopia in Business Class for a few times stayed in a five star hotel and actually had a face to face meeting with my husband rather than phone him. I could have saved a lot o money.

Honestly I dont understand how they are charging and what I should pay. Please can someone help me

No comments:

Post a Comment