Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

netone bills...Just received this information...

I am in the same predicament, my bill is around usd1400.00.
The netone accounts guys called me on my landline at work and had the opportunity to visit their offices. They requested for a payment plan.
I demanded a printout of my itemised bill before making any commitments.
To get that printout, am required to fork out usd22.00, which i think is outrageous.
instead of paying for the printout, i had to pay the usd20.00 into my account.

from the discussion which i had, i gathered that starting march 2009 the tariff had been reduced to .21 from .30 and they did not adjust in retrospect ie for jan & feb etc.
in fact there are a lot of discrepanices which require collective action ie taking netone to task.

we are not the only ones affected, there are a lot of people out there who are in the same situation. the way forward is to regroup and take these issues further.

No comments:

Post a Comment