Is this for real????
A new strain of the flu virus has been reported to have killed some people in Harare . It is therefore highly recommended that you consult a medical practitioner once you suspect that you have come under attack. The symptoms of the unusual flu virus are as follows:
* Fever marked by high body temperature
* Cough that might be occasioned by vomiting
* A runny nose
* Blocked sinuses
* General body weakness
Precautions against the virus are as follows:
* Drink lots of fluids
* Keep yourself warm
* Take foods and beverages with high content of vitamin C e.g. oranges, lemons and fruit juices
* Good ventilation especially in dusty areas and areas where there is high risk of contagion
* Consult a medical practitioner once you suspect that you have come under attack from the deadly flu virus!!
Statement regarding the illegal manner in which ZEC is allowing postal voting to take place. - Senator David Coltart 13th July 2018 I have noted how ZEC has tried to argue that the current system of postal voting is lawful. ZEC argues that there is...
1 week ago