Is this for real????
A new strain of the flu virus has been reported to have killed some people in Harare . It is therefore highly recommended that you consult a medical practitioner once you suspect that you have come under attack. The symptoms of the unusual flu virus are as follows:
* Fever marked by high body temperature
* Cough that might be occasioned by vomiting
* A runny nose
* Blocked sinuses
* General body weakness
Precautions against the virus are as follows:
* Drink lots of fluids
* Keep yourself warm
* Take foods and beverages with high content of vitamin C e.g. oranges, lemons and fruit juices
* Good ventilation especially in dusty areas and areas where there is high risk of contagion
* Consult a medical practitioner once you suspect that you have come under attack from the deadly flu virus!!