Rain in May and now again overcast and cold. At least we have power and an internet connection.
This comes from the World Health Organisation and is the latest (08 May) statistical report on cholera:
A. Highlights of the day:
- 19 Cases and 1 deaths added today (in comparison with 65 cases and 4 deaths yesterday)
- Cumulative cases 97 905
- Cumulative deaths 4 271 of which 2 621 are community deaths
- 93.3 % of the reporting centres affected have reported today 56 out of 60 affected reporting centres
- Cumulative Institutional Case Fatality Rate = 1.7%
- Daily Institutional CFR = 3.2 %.
- Cumulative cases of Centenary reported yesterday as 261 in instead of 275
- National cumulative cases reported as 97 872 instead of 97 886
And these are the official figures!
Zimbabwe’s Army: New junta or reluctant reformers? - DefenceWeb By Jonathan Katzenellenbogen 13th December 2017 Operation Restore Legacy, which saw the end to Mugabe’s 37 year rule, has broken the log jam i...
1 day ago