Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you


Today travelling back to the Vumba with my horse box in-tow I was oblivious that my rear wheel on the box was having a wheel-wobble of note, a motorist indicated that there was a problem & that I must pull over, which I did and as I stopped another motorist stopped and came to my assistance. This very kind and concerned man said he would travel behind me and the guys at his workshop would sort out the wheel, or if they couldn’t, then I could leave the horse box there. Phil from Surrey Butchery and your staff a very big THANKYOU for helping me and for making sure I was OK...your kindness and concern, after a very trying week has lifted my faith in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment