Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A smash and grab incident



A smash and grab incident that happened to me at La Vida Night Club (Next to Spar Helensvale) on Friday the 5th of July at around eleven pm. I had parked my black Rav 4 just outside the front door about ten meters away. I was managing the Mechanical Bull for the party. On my arriving back at my car to check how things were, I noticed that the back left window had been smashed and my black satchel was taken out with my drivers license, I.D., Medical Aid Cards, Bank Cards, marketing documentation and three log books for my work vehicles that were all inside the satchel.

I run Extreme Inflatables and Bucking Bull and was hoping that if anyone may know anything of seen anything to please help. The security guard had no idea about anything and the police were not too helpful.
Any assistance would be so appreciated...

Kirk Woest
(Extreme Inflatables and Bucking Bull.)
0773 371 893  / 0772 413 071

No comments:

Post a Comment