Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Car-Jacking in Mt Pleasant area.

Car-Jacking in Mt Pleasant area.  On Friday, 6th January I was the victim of an attempted carjacking on Southfields Road in Mount Pleasant.  I was going slowly through a “pothole” and unfortunately had my driver’s window all the way down when a pedestrian who had been walking towards me and was now passing me dove in through my window and tried to take my keys out of the ignition and kept telling me to get out of the car.  A struggle ensued between us, during which he bit me quite badly on my back.  I managed to get away, but he did take my bag as second prize.  Please if anyone has found my purse containing my driver’s licence and bank cards please can you contact me on 0772 402 559.  Many thanks. Michelle Hartnett

No comments:

Post a Comment