Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

CONDOLENCES


NKOMO - ALECK

Our respected colleague and friend, will be sorely missed by all the Staff of Rodor Properties
NKOMO - ALECK

Words cannot express our sadness at the sudden passing of our dear friend Aleck, you will be in our hearts forever Heartfelt condolences to the family on your sad loss

De Caila family
++++++++++
Fiona Mcgregor Judge

So sad that one of my friends from KG1 at Baines has passed away in NZ So many happy Bulawayo memories Sweet dreams Fiona
Carole Gilbert Broughton, Castlemaine, Victoria

++++++
Please could you record my condolences to Arthur Heron's family ?
Arthur was our family butcher for many years, first at the Dundee Butchery and then on his own I remember going into the shop one day and seeing Arthur standing over the Newspaper which was spread out on the floor I asked what on earth he was doing??? he said "reading the paper, my arms have grown too short, I can only read it from up here!!""
I think one of Arthur's sons was at Hamilton with William, our younger son
Val Taylor - RSA

No comments:

Post a Comment