Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Smash and grap reports


HI All
It looks like these tsotsis are still hanging around the robots where lighting is bad – always try to slow down about 100m before the lights and creep up to them slowly  - install those eyes in the back of your head!
Regards Mike G
…………
Hi Mike

Friday night on the way home on my Bike travelling down Churchill going toward Borrowdale road. I approached the Robot at Churchill/College (which later becomes Alpes).  I had been a way off when I noticed a black male mid-twenties running up to a Rav4 type vehicle carrying a Brick, this looked like an imminent smash and grab so I started waving and shouting at the perpetrator. Upon noticing me he dropped the brick in the road and sprinted off. The Caucasian woman in the driver seat had been totally unaware of her surroundings and I believe had I not been approaching and intervened she would have become a victim. And even after all of this the driver remained oblivious. Drivers need to be more aware of their surroundings.

Regards
Johannes

No comments:

Post a Comment