Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Judy Dunjey


Judy passed away on Wednesday night; she was diagnosed with cancer at the beginning of the year and chose not to have treatment.

Being in South Africa I kept in touch with her by phone and my last call to Judy was last Friday, she was very tired then… she was a gentle and loving soul, a good friend who will be sorely missed by all who knew her.

At this point, I don’t know details relating to the thanksgiving service but will advise Zimbabwe folk in due course.

Messages of condolences - Judy was staying with Louise, her married sister, and mum when she passed away; please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and send letters of sympathy to louisesheers@gmail.com .     

God Bless

Mike
Psalm 62:1 My soul find rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment