Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Car Alarms

We are seeing more and more of this type of thing happening to other brands of alarm/immobiliser systems. The Sanji product has been developed to counteract this interference, otherwise known as “swamping”, so vehicles fitted with the Sanji product are totally un-affected. Thanks, Nerissa at Carguard admbdale@carguard.co.zw


............

To solve the problem – everyone revert back to old cranky cars that no one wants to steal therefore you wont have to worry about alarms and locking devices. As quite frankly every man and his dog are going to figure out a way in which to gain from this…

............

Hi Mike, this happened to my sister and two other ladies at Arundel Village Shopping Centre today.

..........

Hi Mike, have you considered the cell phone towers, we lived near one and the we always had immobilizer problems…

………

A couple of colleagues at work with different alarm systems have had a debate about this. Only one person at work has had the same problem and he has a solex alarm . It would interesting to find out what system they all have on the car for comparison.

…………….

My recent experience was outside OK five avenue along sixth street. At first I thought it was my remote . And called the office for back up remote but still no joy. My car battery and remote batteries all seemed fine. When the vendors saw me frantically looking for solutions they told me about the boosters and recommended we push .The car away from the booster’s range, and Bingo, the car started without any problem. I have had similar experiences at the avenues clinic with the car eventually starting.
Very interesting. I parked my L200 with immobilizer at Avenues Clinic and couldn’t use the car’s remote and locked manually. Upon returning I couldn’t start the car. The guard told me that I’m not the only one and recommended the car to be pushed outside the car park out of range of interference. Once back on the road, the immobilizer worked and I took off. Some say some medical devices within Avenues Clinic are the cause. Maybe.


..........

Hi Mike, we have noticed that we have a problem with our car remote at the Athientis Shopping Centre in Fife Ave, it is only there we notice a problem, perhaps the same thing?

.........

Is this why some gate removers are also not working around five avenue

...........

We have had the same problem outside Landela House in Mazowe street..

...........

The same thing happened to me outside the old Australian Embassy, one block up from Avenues Clinic. The vendors knew the problem and after pushing my car out and down towards the Clinic, the car started without a problem. The vendors deserved every cent of their tip! It’s a disconcerting experience and before the vendors got into action, I went into the old Embassy, which now houses a server or similar electronic outfit, to point out to them what was happening. Whether they took any notice is debateable.

.......




………..

I also had a Shurelock fitted to my Toyota Spacio and had these intermittent problems where the engine would just cut out along stretches of Glenara Ave and the new stretch of road on the Highlands bi-pass. At times I could not start the car at my residence in Avondale close to Avondale Primary School.

Before I had the alarm fitted, I never had any problems with the car and again after I had the alarm disconnected, I was told by the alarm company that the electrics on my car was faulty....

……….



No comments:

Post a Comment