Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ian "Twig" Wood and Marjorie Blaylock.

Ian "Twig" Wood, formerly with Genkem Bulawayo and Harare, Midlands Garage and Fairhill Farm Gweru, Hunyani Harare,
finally 'lost' his contest with cancer in Darling, Western Cape on December 29 last.
Remembered with Love by Judy [nee Cox], Lesley, Stuart, Bob, Gwen, geof and all the remaining Family.
Memorial Service held in Darling, January 03.
gag@netconnect.co.zw
+++++

IN MEMORIUM

Marjorie Blaylock.

Beloved mother of Lynn and grandmother of Sandy, Danny and Candice.
Passed away 4th January 2010

In the quiet of the evening
I sit and think of you.
I open up my memory book and think
of the things we used to do.
And as I turn the pages,
My eyes are filled with tears,
For although I have my memories,
I can't hold back the years.
Our hearts are filled with memories
Which we gathered through the years.
All the happy times we shared
Are treasured souvenirs

You loved us all un-conditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment