Here’s some information about Reps during the festive season:
· The Reps office and the Reps Wardrobe will be closed on Monday December 23 but will be open on Tuesday December 24 from 8am to 3pm. Then they will be closed for Christmas Day and Boxing Day and open on Friday December 27 from 8am to 3pm. Normal operating hours (8am to 4.30pm) will prevail for Monday December 30, but on Tuesday December 31 the hours will be 8am to 3pm. They will be closed on Wednesday January 1, and back to normal thereafter.
· The Spotlight, Harare’s Central Booking Office, will be closed on Monday December 23, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Normal 9am to 4pm operating times will prevail for all other days (Saturday hours are 9am to 12 noon, and it is closed on Sundays). As the Reps box office it will be open from one hour before all performances of the pantomime (Fri Dec 20, Sat Dec 21 and Sun Dec 22) and the new year show (Mon Dec 30 – preview – and Tues Dec 31 – opening night).
· The members’ bar is open as normal throughout the festive season with the exception of Christmas Day, when it is closed.
· Subscriptions for 2014 may be paid through the members’ bar when the office is not open.
· A reminder that donations of food for the Reps cats can be delivered to either the office or bar. These will be very welcome!
· Members will note that a tips box has been put out for tips for the barmen, who have served so willingly and well during the year.
· The Childline box for collection of donations to Childline will be in the foyer until January 3, so clothing, toys and other items may be handed in as during the past few weeks.
Here’s wishing all Reps members, friends, patrons and suppliers a very blessed, safe and enjoyable Christmas, and an equally safe and enjoyable new year, with all best wishes for a sterling 2014! Thank you to everyone for support, co-operation and help during 2013.