Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Residence and re-entry information (I cannot verify this as sent to me)



I have been a little bewildered by the obvious confusion amongst your readers regarding a Re-entry Visa and a Permanent Residenct Permit, so I phoned Immigration this morning to seek clarity, and spoke to a very helpful Mr. Dhliwayo on this subject.

He confirmed to me that your Permanent Resident Permit is stamped in the front of your passport, and lasts as long as the passport is valid. The Re-entry Visa is issued on application to Immigration, does not have to be re-newed every year, but only applied for if and when one is travelling out of Zimbabwe and you may wish to return.   

I trust that this information will be helpful to your readers, and put an end to the panic!

With kind regards,
Yours sincerely,
Gordon Grierson.
My comment - have had problems in the past in renewing the reentry permit so please check as regulations change often 
……………….

1 comment:

  1. this is remarkable Zimbabwe Lifestyle Residence and re-entry information. thanks for share this quality post.

    Migrate To Singapore | Read Our Company

    ReplyDelete