Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Update on Mike Gill


Michael has had a very rough two days since he had the Angiogram on Friday and it left him really weak. However, today Sunday he seems to have turned the corner and is upbeat again. Having just spoken to him on the telephone (the first time that we have been able to talk to Mike since he flew last

Thursday) he seems back in good spirits.

 

I will be flying to Johannesburg this evening as tomorrow Michael has the permanent pacemaker fitted and will be spending a few days with Pat over this period. Hopefully, we can bring Mike back with us soon.

 

I will keep you updated from Johannesburg

Michael was up and about yesterday morning walking with the physio up and down the stairs of St Annes.

 

Unfortunately yesterday evening while Sean and Pat were with him his condition seemed to deteriorate. Mr Gunning came to seem him and a decision was made that Mike needs to go to Milpark Johannesburg, for more testing and an angiogram.

 

Pat and Mike left this morning on the MARS plane at about 12.20pm and are expected to arrive at about 3pm. Once Mike has been admitted an angiogram will be performed later today or first thing tomorrow morning. I will let you know what the results once we know and the way forward from there.

 

Pat would really like to thank you for all your wishes, phone calls and thoughts. It is really appreciated.

 

I will keep you posted daily on Mike's progress.

 

Jacquie

 

 

1 comment:

  1. My name is Rino Simone.I am a good friend of Pat and Mike and I didn't know that Mike was hill. I live in Italy and since Christmas I ave not recived any news from Mike and Pat. My email is cipembere@gmail.com. Please if there is anybody that can give me some news please do it.

    ReplyDelete