Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Friday, January 10, 2014

We hope your readers will find this information on ZBC radio/TV licenses useful ...

Personal Vehicle Radio Licence - $30 per year

Personal Vehicle Radio Licence - $10 per term*

Company Vehicle Radio Licence - $80 per year

Home TV/Radio Licence - $50 per year

*(We understand all licenses can be paid over three terms).

Licenses can be purchased from ZBC Pockets Hill, most post offices and from the ZBC inspectors currently operating in shopping centre car parks.

A concession can be issued for pensioners 75 years and above.  To obtain this concession you have to go to ZBC Pockets Hill with a copy of your ID (proof of your pensionable age) and Proof of Residence.  Visit the reception at Pockets Hill and someone there will help you.

Regarding vehicles which have Japanese radios that do not catch local radio signal or non-working radios, according to ZBC the law states: “anyone in possession of a radio” - it does not differentiate whether it is in working condition or not, so regardless you have to hold a licence if you own a radio visible to the public in your vehicle.

ZBC Licencing can be a called directly on (04) 498643; we found their staff very helpful.

Regards … Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment